1. I have not received confirmation of my order. Is my order validated?
- In case you have not been charged:
The order has not been placed, you need to start the payment process again
- In case you have been charged:
Payment and order have been taken into account, no worries. The confirmation receipt has been sent to you but it probably takes a little time to arrive, or check your spam. If after a few days you still have not received a confirmation, contact our after-sales service at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
2. How do I track my order?
If you have a Biicou account, you can directly track the status of your order in the My Account tab.
If you do not have a Biicou account, you must enter the tracking number on Colissimo in order to track your order once the order leaves our workshop.
3. What are the delivery methods and times?
All orders are sent via Colissimo and take between 2 to 4 working days to arrive at their destination.
4. My order is a gift that I am going to give to a loved one, what can you do?
When placing the order, you have the option to make a special request. In the “Sweet words or special order instructions” box, you can write a little note that we will transcribe on a small card inside the package.
5. Do I necessarily have to create a Biicou account to order?
Creating an account is not required to order from us, but we recommend that you create one so that you can have all your purchase history.
6. Can I cancel/change my order?
When an order is placed and you have received the order form you cannot modify it. If you wish to cancel or modify your order, you can contact our after-sales service by email: email@example.com
7. How do I know if my order has been received by Biicou?
After confirmation of your basket and payment, you will receive an order receipt by email.
8. What payment methods are accepted on Biicou?
Here are the payment methods that Biicou accepts online:
- Payment by Google: Google Pay, Apple Pay
9. Is my payment information secure?
To know if you can carry out secure transactions, the URL of the site you are on must begin with “https” and a padlock pictogram must be placed on the left side. The final -s in the acronym “https” means “secure”, so the data transfer protocol is encrypted and security is guaranteed. The old “http” version (without the final -s) did not allow the security of the site to be confirmed.
Fortunately, the Biicou.com site validates all of these criteria.
10. How much are the delivery costs?
From 75 euros of purchase, delivery costs drop to 0 euros (free). Otherwise for a purchase less than 75 euros the delivery costs are 5 euros total.
11. Unable to place my order: “payment refused” or “payment abandoned”?
If your payment has been refused, check that your bank account is funded, that you have not reached your limit and above all that your card allows you to pay online. If all of this is confirmed, wait a few minutes and then try again.
12. My package is late, stolen or lost, what can I do?
You can contact our after-sales service for any problem related to a delay, theft or loss of package at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
13. What will I find in the package?
Here is what you will find in your package:
- Items purchased
- The instructions for use in paper version if it is a “perfect condition” product (excluding footmuffs and baby nests)
- A sheet that lists the operations carried out on each item
14. Do you offer gift cards?
Biicou offers gift cards for all budgets: from 50 euros to 700 euros!
Usable on our Biicou website, but also in our physical store in Ermont
So, to please a loved one, go here .
13. Which country(ies) do you deliver to?
Currently, we deliver throughout mainland France, as well as Belgium.