Skip to content
📦Livraison gratuite à partir de 75€ 🦃
📦Livraison gratuite à partir de 75€ 🦃

Neobulle - Serenity breastfeeding oil

Original price 14.90 € - Original price 14.90 €
Original price
14.90 €
14.90 € - 14.90 €
Current price 14.90 €

Serenity Breastfeeding Oil: the magic potion for gentle moments of complicity. From the 3rd month of pregnancy, tame breastfeeding with this oil which makes each moment even more tender. No magic wand, just a soothing touch for a milky experience full of kindness.

Détails 🔎
  • Oil specially designed to soothe and relax during breastfeeding
  • Formulated with organic vegetable oils
  • Light texture for pleasant application
  • Helps support emotional well-being during breastfeeding
  • Can be used from the 3rd month of pregnancy
  • No added fragrance to preserve baby's delicate sense of smell
  • Recommended for massaging the breasts before feeding
  • Facilitates the mother-baby relationship with a tender and soothing gesture
Pays de fabrication 🌳

France

Caractéristiques

using advice: massage gently using small circular movements, avoiding the nipple area.

Etat ✨

Nine

Âge conseillé 👶

Mom (from the 9th month of pregnancy)

Composition 🩺

Vegetable oil of Olive, Wild Mustard and Sunflower. Oily macerate of daisy flowers, fine lavender and helichrysum, oily extract of milk thistle, oily extract of rosemary. 99.8% of the ingredients come from the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region. The remaining 0.2% corresponds to rosemary extract produced in the south of France.

Livraison

Les délais de livraisons sont d'approximativement une semaine. C'est pas amazon, mais est ce vraiment nécessaire ?

C'est pour offrir ?

Précisez le au moment du paiement et nous ajouterons un mot personnalisé + un paquet un peu plus flaboyant

CAP OU PAS CAP d'offrir de la seconde main ?

Cet article est en accord avec nos valeurs ❤

Chez Biicou, nous vous offrons un mélange unique : des trouvailles de seconde main, des créations neuves toutes droit sorties d'Europe, et même quelques intrépides poussettes neuves qui ont un passeport pour notre atelier de réparations à durée indéfinie. 🌍✨